GPA Student Uniforms
Students must be in proper uniform every day. No substitutions to the uniform will be allowed. Parents will be called to bring the proper uniform if students come to school out of uniform.
- (Grades pre-k – grade 2) Navy blue or gold polo shirt with Global Prep logo
- (Grades 3-6) Hunter green or light blue polo shirt with Global Prep logo
- Polo shirts can only be purchased at school and must have GPA logo embroidery
- Hooded sweatshirts are not permitted. Sweaters and jackets that are worn indoors must be grade level uniform colors.
- Navy or khaki pants, shorts, skirts, or shorts
- If girls choose to wear leggings or tights they must be white, navy, or black.
- Plaid jumpers, skirts, skorts or shirt and tie for boys.
- Plaid items can be purchased at School Zone located at 5425 N. Keystone Ave.
- Students must wear closed toed shoes.
If you are in need financial assistance for uniforms, please contact our front office.